3. How do we find out about you and your books?
4. Why did you decide to write romance novels?
5. How much of your personality and life experiences are in your writing?
6. When did you first think about writing and what prompted you to submit your first ms?
7. Generally, how long does it take you to write a book?
8. What is your writing routine once you start a book?
9. What about your family, do they know not to bother you when you are writing - or are there constant interruptions?
10. What do you do to relax and recharge your batteries?
11. What truly motivates you in general? In your writing?
12. Where do your ideas come from?
13. Do you feel humour is important in romance and why?
14 What are your thoughts on love scenes in romance novels, do you find them difficult to write?
15. What kind of research do you do?
16. Would you like to write a different genre than you do now, or sub-genre?
17. What does your husband think of your writing?
18. Do you ever ask him for advice?
20. Where do you see yourself in five years?
21. Have you always wanted to be a writer?
22. How many books have you written, how many have been published?
23. After you've written your book and it's been published, do you ever read it?
24. Which comes first, the story, the characters or the setting?
25. What is the hardest part of writing / the easiest for you?
26. Have you experienced writer's block---> If so, how did you work through it?
27. What is the most rewarding thing about being a writer?
28. Are there any words of encouragement for unpublished writers?