Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Guest Blogger: Sheila Gale
5 Things you didn't know about author Sheila Gale
1. When I was eleven, I foolishly tried to get my pony, Flash, to jump over a solid wooden gate. He stopped dead at the gate and I fell on top of it. I injured my back, but didn’t find out until many years later that I had damaged a kidney.
2. Me and my friend, Bev, ran away from home when we were eight. We started walking along the main road towards the city of Chester. Our local doctor was driving home and spotted us. That was the end of our adventure.
3. In my early teens, I dreamt of taking up fencing. I think I fancied myself leaping around with an epee, slaying my opponent.
4. I didn’t like the guy who had taken a shine to me at the local dance. Rather than tell him to stop following me around I climbed out of a washroom window and ran home.
5. I really did marry the guy next door. We’ve been married for thirty-three wonderful years!