Wednesday, September 7, 2016


                                                  Click for Options 




Click for Options

 https://www.amazon.com/Forgetting-Jane-CJ-Warrant-ebook/dp/B01G28ULXE/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1473262558&sr=1-1&keywords=cj+warrant




Hey Everyone,
I’m glad to be here on Lizzy Steven’s Blog today and tell you a little bit of myself.
I’m a wife, a mother of three and retired from the beauty business of 30 years. Aside from hair, writing is my other passion.

I have to be honest, when I started out in my serious writing endeavor seven years ago, I had no clue what type of writer I’d become, what was voice I develop, or what a pantser or plotter was? Seriously, I was clueless.

However, I’ve learned from classes, talking with other writers, and just plain wrote, wrote and wrote, in which I came to understand who I am as a writer and what genre I write.
Here are some questions readers would like to know about me.

Generally, how long does it take you to write a book?
I’m a slow writer, but I’m getting faster. So about 6 months.

What can we expect from you in the future? 
Currently, I have two stories I’m editing, both Dark Romantic thrillers and Contemporary duet.


Do you have a favorite author? Favorite books?
I have several that I can’t choose one. T.M. Frasier, Kristen Ashley, Shayla Black and Lexi Blake… I have to say to date, my favorite book is more like a series, because tells a full story about this character that I can’t divide them is King by T.M. Frasier.


If you weren't writing, what would you be doing?
I read, listen to audio books, bake, take care of household and family, but for myself—during my down time, I read a lot.


Now, after several years, I finally published my first book. Forgetting Jane, which is a dark paranormal romantic thriller based out of a small town in Wisconsin, where a woman was found brutalized and buried, only to survive. The chief of police will do anything to keep her safe from the killer who’s out to get her, even protect his heart from falling in love while discovering the gruesome truth about the killer’s past.

Check out Forgetting Jane’s trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTpro3NhdJI You can find Forgetting Jane https://amzn.com/B01G28ULXE
You can find me @ cjwarrant.com
And all social media:
www.facebook.com/cjwarrantauthor
www.twitter.com/cjwarrant
www.instagram.com/cjwarant
www.pinterest.com/cjwarrant https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CjWarrant


Thanks again for joining me, and thank you, Lizzy Steven for letting me be a part of your wonderful blog.

Smooches,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment