Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Guest Blogger: S.D.W.






The Succubus
Available at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/The-Succubus-ebook/dp/B00BWYOXQ0/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1363788008&sr=8-9&keywords=The+Succubus


Quick Read -- Short Story

Even my clothes were ghosts compared to my skin. He thought. I looked down at my fingernails. The sting of the freshly cut nails still thumps. They say they had too. They say I’m dangerous. 
I looked at the same spot on the wall every day, the spot with a little crack down the middle. As I continued to look, the crack widened. I was in awe, almost hypnotized by the phenomenon. The crack continued to grow until it was a big gaping hole almost engulfing the wall. Then out came the woman.
It had been years since I saw her last, yet it was definitely the same person. She hadn’t aged a single day. Her smile widened to a sexy grin before she began to talk.
“Have you missed me?” Her voice became that of a naughty schoolgirl. 
I was immediately entranced. 
“I guess you can’t forget the first girl you felt for, and, well, the only one since.” She let out an evil laugh as she walked closer.
My body defied my secrecy. I looked away.
“It’s okay, don’t worry,” She crept a little bit closer, hovering over me, “Everything is going to be fine...”
It took me a few moments to realize that I was screaming, furiously. The orderlies came in and tried to calm me down, and all I could do was point to the woman. 
She straightened up. “I hope you know they don’t see me. But that’s okay, as long as you can see me, I’ll be just peachy.”
Jacob stopped his daydreaming dead on. He knew what happens next; insanity claim, injections, electrocutions, all for the sake of therapy. That woman in black ruined my life, so I’ll ruin whatever her kind have.


No comments:

Post a Comment