Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Guest Blogger: Penny Estelle

Thanks for having me here today. I am on a blog tour right now giving helpful tips on how  to promote your ebook for free. I will be stopping off at several blogs leaving one tip on each blog that I stop at. I hope to see you at all my stops.

One tip I would offfer would be:
Set up a facebook page, friend everyone, and tell everyone about your page. Use your page to promote your book. Don't simply open the page but actually go there and post on it daily. When you post about your book be sure to include what the book is about and how you can buy the book. Make it easy for your customer to find the book.


http://www.amazon.com/Hike-up-Devils-Mountain-ebook/dp/B0058DE9YC/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1346765147&sr=8-1

Only 99 Cents!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me on your blog today Lizzy. I really do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete