Monday, October 31, 2011
New Twitter? Here's Some Helpful Tips!!!
50% of proceeds go to asthma & allergy foundation of america "A Surprise For Christmas" http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00570IBZO/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_-nAQob0KRZGYS Only 99 cents!!!!
New To Twitter? Don't know where to start? Here's some helpful tips to get you started. Here is a top 5 that I hope helps.
1. Follow People that have the same interests as you so you have things to talk about with each other.
2. Follow back followers that follow you. Nobody wants to follow a person that thinks they are too good to follow back and they will most likely unfollow you.
3. Get involved in a conversation. If somebody posts what they are cooking for dinner and you like that reply to it "That sounds good" or "Yum" Anything to get involved.
4. Don't only talk about your book. Post that you have one and then post about it and links but also post other things. We don't need to see 50 post in one day about your book. That will most likely make somebody not want to buy it.
5. Don't DM spam about things. That is going to make your follower angry and they will unfollow you.