1. Dated his wife for 11 years before marriage.
2. Favorite dances are waltz, rumba and fox trot.
3. Drives a 30-year-old 300 ZX in excellent condition.
4. Would live in T-shirts and shorts forever; hates formal wear.
5. Loves food and exotic drinks, even though he must do all kitchen cleaning.
Miss Havana’s public persona was far from the truth because, in her capacity as substitute teacher, the small community where she lived knew her as the breathtakingly beautiful young woman who demanded every student learn, but in her private life, ostensibly caring for aging parents in Chicago, she raced through the lives of powerful men, leaving a wake of destruction…and a deep desire for revenge. Little did she realize her conflicted life would end in a chaotic death at an early age, and to an eternal conflict with the devil. Clever and witty, the reader will not guess the conclusion of this novel until the final paragraph.