1. A Peppermint Mocha is my favorite coffee drink.
2. I like watching sci/fi movies on Saturday afternoons. Popcorn's a must.
3. I'm in love with Annie Lennox's voice.
4. I enjoy live music, especially outdoors.
5. Both my kids are in college this year. Yea!
Alex is twenty and confused. He always is. The world presses on him with its horrors and pain, with scintillating auras that pierce his eyes and drive the migraines deeper. He hears the cries of children, the screaming women. He sees the brutal images of the tortured victims. He feels out of control and his mind slips...
Severely abused as a child, he is left with horrible scars on his body and even worse scars within his mind. Even though it puts him in danger, he’s compelled to help those who call to him. He’s driven, motivated by his visions to rescue them and uncover the killer. When he can, he helps the police; yet some detectives suspect he’s the cause of the problem, not the solution. Often, Alex finds himself alone and afraid in a world he doesn’t always comprehend.