Tuesday, July 26, 2011

5 Things you don't know about author: Suzette Stone

5 Things you Don't know about Suzette Stone!!!!

1. I have lived in the UK, Australia and Florida, USA
2. If I could move anywhere today I would escape to Eleuthera in the Bahamas
3. I am pregnant with my 2nd child
4. I love a good margarita (not at the moment of course!) and fried clam strips
5. I cannot make left-hand turns when I drive!


Stop by http://www.solsticepublishing.blogspot.com to catch Suzette's interview with them today.

Wow she's everywhere!!!!!


A Fateful Wind






Stunning Jenna Penworthy’s looks are drawing admiration from most men she encounters, not least the ruthless and lascivious Lord Edwin Penrose, whose lust for his wife’s favorite maid is becoming more and more ardent. With Jenna and her mining fiancĂ© Trystan’s livelihood dependant on the Penrose Tin Mines, Lord Edwin knows it is only a matter of time before the voluptuous virgin will be his. That is until his cousin returns to Cornwall from America. The irresistible and carefree adventurer, Sir Jack Bartholomew, finds himself caught up in protecting the alluring servant who has so captured his heart. But with Jenna, a mere servant girl, betrothed to another man, Jack realizes he is certain to be denied his overwhelming desires. Then destiny takes a turn and a stormy encounter with Lord Edwin seems to seal Jenna’s fate. Set amidst the harsh and windswept moorland of 1840’s Cornwall, A Fateful Wind tells of hidden secrets, familial destinies and a love that can never be denied.

Available at:
http://www.solsticepublishing.com/products/A-Fateful-Wind-%252d%252d%252d-PDF-EBOOK.html

2 comments:

  1. Okay, if I read that right, then I have a disturbing image of an individual trapped in an eternal circle of right-hand turns. Wait, three rights do make a left, don't they? Your book sounds great.

    ReplyDelete